Dr. Carole Everhart, DNP, FNP-BC
- BA Biology, University of Virginia
- BSN, Auburn University at Montgomery
- MSN, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- DNP, Old Dominion University
- Certified in Family Practice Nursing
- Certified Medical Examiner for The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Certified as a Specialist in Obesity and Weight Management
30 years of nursing experience in pediatrics, family practice, and developmental disabilities.
Areas of interest: effects of long term medication use, child health, health education, health promotion, and disease prevention.